- Director of the Multicultural Student Services
- Lead MSS student advising efforts
- Represent multicultural students to campus and off campus entities
- BS Public Health - Brigham Young University
- MS Clinical Social Work - Brigham Young University
- Professional Educator Licensure Masters Program - Utah State University
Moises Aguirre is the director of Multicultural Student Services at Brigham Young University. He completed a Master's degree in Social Work at BYU, to which propelled him into the Professional Educator Licensure Master’s Program at Utah State University in Counselor Education, School Counseling and Guidance Services. Moises spent many years working in secondary education, supporting American minorities in overcoming barriers towards a high school diploma. He became aware of the academic needs that existed among underrepresented students and their parents, therefore bridging the gap by developing programs, educational initiatives, resources and services that aligned them towards academic and personal success. His vast experience allowed him to help first generation, low socioeconomic students transition into higher education. His love for and appreciation of their individual stories motivates him to continuing advocating for the students he serves at BYU.