Welcome spring 2021 Students!
Beginning August 2 all advisors will be working full-time in the office.
Until then advisors will continue to be available 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday through Friday via phone, zoom, email, and limited in-person options to answer any questions or concerns. If you need to make an appointment with your advisor please click here.
Our office will remain open every day if you need assistance in person. Please be aware of the following guidelines if you are visiting our office:
1. Masks are required for all students, staff, and visitors
2. Sneeze guards are being utilized in each office and our front desk to create an extra barrier
3. Hand sanitizer is being provided throughout the office
4. Social distancing of at least 6 feet will be implemented in all seating and standing spaces
5. A limited number of staff and students will be in the office at a time (although all staff will continue to be available through zoom or phone appointments)
6. There is a designated entrance and exit to limit interaction
7. There will be regular sanitation of furniture, counters, and overall office
We understand these are unique times, but please know we are committed to continuing to provide holistic advisement to you.
Please continue to regularly consult BYU’s Coronavirus information page: https://www.byu.edu/coronavirus for the most up-to-date information on the university’s response to the situation.
|Mario Pereyra||A, V-Yemail@example.com
|Estela Marquez||C, J, Nfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Levi Heperi||M, Qemail@example.com
|J Teresa Davis||G, I, Rfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Lynette Simmons||H, Pemail@example.com
|Mayla Slack||E, K, Lfirstname.lastname@example.org
|LaVay Talk||S, Temail@example.com
|Sharon Tapahe||O, & Native Americanfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Kyoo Kim||B, F, U, Zemail@example.com
|Hayley Aiono||Administrative Services Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Front Desk||General Inquiries||BYUMulticultural@byu.edu