THURSDAY, November 19th, is our virtual Lu'au and we hope you're as excited as we are! As you know, COVID-19 has made this year's events much different and in order to be as safe as possible, we will host the entire program online. This year's Lu'au will consist of performances from previous years as well as some new performances.
The program is free, so we hope that you will invite friends and family to watch with you! Here is the link for LU'AU 2020:
Welcome Fall 2020 Students!
The Multicultural Student Services staff will begin working in the office again starting on August 17th. As we return to campus, please be aware of the following measures our office is taking to ensure safety of all our visitors:
1. Masks are required for all students, staff, and visitors
2. Sneeze guards are being utilized in each office and our front desk to create an extra barrier
3. Hand sanitizer is being provided throughout the office
4. Social distancing of at least 6 feet will be implemented in all seating and standing spaces
5. A limited number of staff and students will be in the office at a time (although all staff will continue to be available through zoom or phone appointments)
6. There is a designated entrance and exit to limit interaction
7. There will be regular sanitation of furniture, counters, and overall office
We understand these are unique times, but please know we are committed to continuing to provide holistic advisement to you and will be available to serve you in person starting the first day of Fall classes.
Advisors will continue to be available 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday via phone, zoom, or email to answer any questions or concerns. If you need to make a phone or video appointment (via Zoom) with your advisor directly, please visit the MSS website www.multicultural.byu.edu and make the appointment by clicking on the “Make an Appointment” button.
Please continue to regularly consult BYU’s Coronavirus information page: https://www.byu.edu/coronavirus for the most up to date information on the university’s response to the situation.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions, or for any help or support. We are here for you and actively available to help you however we can.
|Mario Pereyra||A, V-Yfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Estela Marquez||C, J, Nemail@example.com
|Lynette Simmons||H, P, Qfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Mayla Slack||E, I, K, Lemail@example.com
|LaVay Talk||S, Tfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Sharon Tapahe||G, R, O, & Native American,
(M - Temporarily)
|Kyoo Kim||B, F, U, Zemail@example.com
|Hayley Aiono||Administrative Services Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Front Desk||General Inquiries||BYUMulticultural@byu.edu